Accordingly, to retain the image of the tourism sector of Vietnam in general and Hoa Binh province in particular, the Chairperson of the provincial committee ordered districts and city and the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to do following tasks:
1. People’s Committees of districts and city:
- Direct the maintenance of business operations serving tourists on the basis of closely following regulations and recommendations on COVID-19 prevention and control in tandem with instruction of the Government, ministries, sectors and the province such as disinfecting facilities and making antiseptics available, inspecting health declaration of tourists, and promptly reporting to relevant agencies to conduct quarantine for suspected cases.
- Encourage units, businesses and individuals providing accommodation services to halt operations if necessary to ensure safety and contribute to pandemic prevention, businesses must send document. They must send reports to authorised agencies, stating reasons and length of suspension and publicise the information at the establishments and online to let agencies and visitors know.
- Require businesses providing tourism and accommodation services, especially tourist attractions to comply with the Law on Tourism and regulations on the management of tourist spots of the province. Those offering accommodation services must not conduct any act of discrimination against or refusing to serve foreign tourists.
2. The Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism: Team up with other departments, sectors and People’s Committees of districts and city to regularly examine and strictly handle any act of discremination against or refusing to serve international holidaymakers and report to the Chairperson of the provincial committee./.